Gotta love the slobber drip!!
We have started solid food and I have been making my own food. I found the information at www.wholesomebabyfood.com. It is very easy and very in expensive, especially during the beginning phases. So far he loves sweet potatoes, he likes butternut squash, not a big fan of bananas yet, and this morning I gave him a piece of cantalope in the mesh feeder so he could gnaw on it. He also likes wheat baby cereal, oatmeal but not a big fan of the cereal with fruit.
Gabriel jabbers all the time and loves to have conversations. His hands now fully work and are very fast. Last night we were at TSC and I was carrying him, before I knew it he had grabbed a tag and was putting it in his mouth. He loves to take off his socks, even when told not to, and shows that he has them off. He loves playing with toys and can now really play with the toys on his exersaucer. His favorite toys are his black and white cow, his John Deere seed toy, and mirrors. He still loves to have his blankie up by and on his face when he is sleepy and still takes his paci. He also loves to chew on the Razberry pacifiers that help soothe his gums.
He is such a content baby and goes with the flow. He does have a happy squeal and a mad squeal to express himself. We are so blessed to have our Gabriel!
No comments:
Post a Comment